Himalayan salt lamp exporter in pakistan
Why himalayan salt?
Table salt, stripped of minerals and bleached, is a freak of nature. Your body sees it that way, too. Sea salts, unfortunately, are becoming more and more polluted as the oceans fill up with toxins. Real Salt, mined from ancient sea beds, is untainted by toxins and provides a rich source of 60+ trace minerals. Himalayan salt is also mined from ancient sea beds, so it is pure from modern environmental toxins. It provides a whopping 84 trace minerals, plus a unique ionic energy that is released when the salt is mixed with water.
UPDATE: As it turns out, Real Salt, Celtic Salt, and Himalayan Salt share the same number and type of minerals. The “84 minerals” in himalayan salt is an unsupported claim. I had the opportunity to speak with a salt expert and I shared how unrefined salts compare, as well as concerns about contaminants in the salt.
Himalayan salt benefits include supporting weight loss, detox, and balanced hormones. You can even use it in your home improve air quality! I start and end my day with himalayan salt, with lots of salt in-between. Here’s how to use himalayan salt for (almost) all that ails you:
1. Himalayan Salt Sole
Since discovering sole, I start my day with a teaspoon of this powerfully detoxing and rejuvenating elixir. Because it requires only himalayan salt (or Real Salt), water, and a jar, this health treatment is accessible and affordable for everyone.
Sole is water fully saturated with unrefined salt. When himalayan salt dissolves in water, it results in a concentrated, electrically charged matrix of the 84 trace minerals in the salt. The ionic salt and trace minerals nourish each cell in your body.
The benefits of himalayan salt sole include:
- Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH
- Improves hydration by providing trace minerals
- Improves mineral status of the body
- Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Supports hormone balance for everyone, no matter what hormonal issues you face
- Helps balance blood pressure because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution
- Improves sleep by supporting blood sugar and hormone balance
- Acts as a powerful antihistamine
- Supports weight loss by balancing hormones and improving energy
- Supports thyroid and adrenal function (Source and read more benefits!)
How to make Salt Sole:
- Fill a glass jar about 1/4 of the way with himalayan salt (or Real Salt or celtic sea salt), either ground or in chunks. Fill the rest of the way with filtered water. Add a plastic lid (not metal!), shake and let sit overnight. You should always have some undissolved salt in the jar, this means the water is fully saturated. Add more salt if needed.
- In the morning, take 1 tsp. of sole, mixed into some room temperature water, upon waking. Never use metal utensils with your sole!
- Keep refilling your jar with salt and water when it runs low. It lasts indefinitely.
Why is it important to avoid using metal utensils or a metal lid? According to my friend Darryl, who works at Real Salt:
The reason for [not using metal lids/utensils with sole] is that salt when mixed with water can (and will) oxidize metals. It is the same reason that salt on the roads will rust your car. Dry salt can sit on dry metal without it causing a chemical reaction – however when you add water to the equation everything changes and the chemical and physical reactions start to take place. When this happens it can release other metals and chemicals into the salt water as the metal lid (or metal spoon) starts to corrode. Even if they are stainless steel or other non-corrosive metals that won’t rust in theory, they can still react to the salt water.
Now that said, using a metal spoon to scoop water out a little water or to quickly stir the solution probably won’t be in contact with the salt water to start the reaction, so I would not worry too much about that few seconds. I do that myself without worry. Leaving the metal spoon in the salt water, or using metal canning jar lid that is in contact with the salt water for longer periods really increases the potential of having oxidization and corrosion issues by drawing chemicals/metals/elements out of the metal and into the water
Contact Us Directly For Wholesale & Bulk Order Inquiry.
Please Visit Our Website
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Phone : +923-162-337376
Abdul Moiz Allahwala
Tags: himalayan salt lamp pakistan, salt tiles exporter in pakistan, himalayan salt tiles exporter, himalayan salt tiles distributors, himalayan salt tiles wholesale, himalayan salt brick exporter, himalayan salt brick manufacturers, himalayan rock salt exporters, himalayan rock salt distributors